Anyways its a white 2000 excursion

5.4L v8
2wd
151k miles
Leather
From the pics the outside and inside look to be in great condition
20" wheels
5 tvs
Alpine stereo, speakers in doors, 2 12" subs, amp etc.

He's asking 6500 obo, I emailed and he said 5500 is the lowest hed take, but I did a bluebook and I'm pretty sure I added al the options if not more, and its showing like 4600 in "excellant" condition, and 4100 in "good" condition.

What would you guys pay for this? I know the 5.4 is poop, but I don't tow, and its just for a daily driver and one day I'd like to put a psd or cummins in (a ways down the road)

#4 ·
I wonder why KBB.com is showing me like 4100-4600 for "private party value"

I think 5500 is a good deal as well. I'm gonna go check it out. I wanted a 4x4 and lift it but my dads is 4x4 and we've never used it. I wouldn't go offroad anyways, just want a lift just for street driving, but I don't wanna lift a 2wd... Lol so if I get this ill prally put 26" rims on it haha (until I convert to diesel and maybe switch to 4x4 when I do the motor swap)

#6 ·
its a gasser, and a 5.4 at that. Plus higher miles, i wouldnt pay over 5k for it, but i probably wouldnt even pay that unless i was going to be doing a conversion on it quick. My guess is with a worn 5.4 like that and how heavy it is, i bet it cant get out of its own way. Just my opinion, not ragging. Good luck either way, but iv seen a couple v10's out by me for what your looking for, and some v10's that were 4x4's for about that guys asking price. Might now have had 5 tv's, but some had 1 or 2...

#15 ·
#12 ·
I think ima offer 4k cash and if he doesn't wanna sell he can keep it.

4k I think itd be a nice truck for that price, and be a good truck to swap a diesel into. All the diesels I'm looking at with leather, 4x4 etc are 12k or more, most are like 15k+..can't afford that lol

#16 ·
Haha yea I can't believe they even offered the excursion with a 5.4...wtf was ford thinking

But yea if I get this ill run it as is for a while (switching between this and my mini cooper as daily drivers)
And then swap to a diesel, and possibly 4x4. If I keep 2wd ill prally never lift it, and just run 26" rims or something.

But if I get this the first things I will do is remove the pinstripe, throw the 05 headlights on, and I'm still debating on a chrome 05 grille or an all white 05 grille.. I kinda wanna get the tail lights whited out as well so its all white

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.