Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

DI/FASS 150 High Performance Fuel Delivery System

828 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Powerstroked162 
#1 ·
whos using it and what all comes with it? It doesnt have much info on the site and when I called DI they didnt seem to know what it was :shrug:

#3 ·
So it has the RR with it or no?

#8 ·
The high performance fuel delivery system doesnt include the RR or at least it didnt when i bought it last year it was tank to the front but no RR and i believe it was like $795 or something like that.... I love the big lines but my FASS pump has blown up twice now and its been down for two months now while FASS is making some new motor, still waiting to hear back from david to see what fass is gunna do warrenty wise
Now that I think back, my FASS system was thrown together for me. So with my kit, yes the RR came with the DI system, with others, apparently it dosn't. Just call David and talk to him

Cowboy Steve

#6 ·
Do you remember how much it was? It doesnt say on the site.

#7 ·
The high performance fuel delivery system doesnt include the RR or at least it didnt when i bought it last year it was tank to the front but no RR and i believe it was like $795 or something like that.... I love the big lines but my FASS pump has blown up twice now and its been down for two months now while FASS is making some new motor, still waiting to hear back from david to see what fass is gunna do warrenty wise

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.