Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Ford takes 1st place in Sled Pull

3K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  bbbxcursion 
#1 ·
Southern Cumferdt made its debut in AR. Congrats to Rocky from Colorado for taking 1st place with his 79 F350 at the Lead Hill truck pulls.

There are some videos out and I will try and get them posted.

#10 ·
So you guys are jumping up and down about a ford winning but it has a cummins in it? I just figured every Dodge broke or just didn't run at all for a ford to win, but once again the proven powerplant is the victor. How did the internationals do? LOL

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
Um How do you know the Engine in my truck is not out of a Ford? Are you one of those guys that thinks the 5.9 Cummins is built by Dodge?

Are you one of those guys that dont know Ford puts the same engine in their Trucks?

You think the engine in your truck is a Ford Engine? You think they dont put that engine in other Trucks?

Im not tryin to be an A$$ but I get so tired of People thinking the 5.9 is a Dodge Engine when its not.

Produce.wmv videos from trucks videos on webshots

#18 ·
What Ben forgot to add was that my 7.3 Excursion took 2nd place in my class. I missed out on 1st place by 4 inches. :doh: The truck that beat me had 100 horse on me, plus weights on the front, and big ole pullin' tires, so I think I did alright.

It was fun. I had not planned on pulling, but Patti talked me into it, and Cale promised to fix my truck if I broke it. lol

So, my little soccer mom SUV pulled Rock's Ford Cummins all the way to Arkansas, hooked to the sled, took 2nd, and is now pulling Rock's Ford Cummins back to Colorado. :)

I have to say, Rocky's Ford looked great and pulled amazing.

#19 ·
What Ben forgot to add was that my 7.3 Excursion took 2nd place in my class. I missed out on 1st place by 4 inches. :doh: The truck that beat me had 100 horse on me, plus weights on the front, and big ole pullin' tires, so I think I did alright.

It was fun. I had not planned on pulling, but Patti talked me into it, and Cale promised to fix my truck if I broke it. lol

So, my little soccer mom SUV pulled Rock's Ford Cummins all the way to Arkansas, hooked to the sled, took 2nd, and is now pulling Rock's Ford Cummins back to Colorado. :)

I have to say, Rocky's Ford looked great and pulled amazing.
Guy in truck must be pissed that an X almost beat him :doh: LOL

Great Shay - 2nd is good!!

Good for Rocky :redspotdance:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.