Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

37" tire questions

3K views 40 replies 10 participants last post by  TRX370r 
#1 ·
Well I am going to need new tires in like 10k miles so prolly 3 months or so. I am going to be at like 45K on my Toyo MT's which is awsome I think. I'm thinking of going 37's because the 35's are a touch short in the way it looks.

I like the gear ratio with the 3:73's and 35's are the 37's going to suck or not make much difference?

Another thing is I cant run a toyo in a 37 with a 16x10 rim so what are my options that you guys could recommend for a good all around tire that will fit my old skool rims,lol ! If I cant find anything I like I am gonna stick with the toyo's again just go to the AT this time.

#4 ·
toby, im on stock 3.73's and was on 37's for a while. Now i have some 38's still with stock gears. Truck moves alright, i havent towed with these new ones but i towed fine when i was on 37's. If you want i will take you out in my truck and you can see what its like. On the highway its real nice, in town i still do just fine.

#9 ·
If you like the toyos try the cooper stt. They make a
325/80-16. There 37" tall and about 13-14" wide. Look really
Close to the toyos as far as tread.
Kyle

#13 ·
4" lift, 37" Toyo MT's and 3.73's... It was ok, but I like the 4.30's better...

#20 ·
I'm not sure man, I have it written down....but everything is in Texas. But I've had these for more than a year and a half(minus 8 month deployment) and they still look new to me , I've heard a lot of guys getting quite a bit of miles on them.

#29 ·
true. But i had some 36x14.50 on some 16.5x12 rims that could rub some decent spring, but that was the wheels fault with backspacing :doh: My old 37x14 i had on some 17x9.75 wheels and even at full turn didnt really rub spring, once in a while i could get it touch if i really tried.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.