Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Empire Diesel LMM Duramax Twin and Blown

20K views 108 replies 48 participants last post by  TheFinalStroke 
#1 ·
Heres some update pics of the Duramax we are building for a customer right now.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Doesn't even matter that it is a dirtymax:poke: thats just awesome. Good work gentlemen.

#12 ·
Holy Hell that is going to be sick. :postwhore2:

#17 ·
Well I think we are going to shut it down at 1200hp. Thats the plan right now. but we will see when its actually done and running.

as far as cost its astronomical. the blower manifold that its self was well over $5k to make. all billet 3 piece manifold. 5k in turbos. Not sure how much that blower cost. Its a fully built 7.1L stroker motor with extrememly large port heads on it. And right now it feels like endless hours of labor in fabrication and wiring! Hope that shines some light on whats involved! :D Should be interesting to see the total price when done.

#19 ·
Well theres really no reason to just half azz it right. Run what ya brung and hope ya brought enuff.

#20 ·
I'm gonna destroy that rag with my 6.0.

#24 ·
why did you guys go with the roots style supercharger what is the difference in the roots compared to the screw style on the diesel

#31 ·
Lots have happened and been getting done on the truck the past few weeks lots of progress showing and looking good

Well at least there's that. Just like a fuggin' Dura-pad. LOL

#30 ·
any plans on a roots or twin screw for 7.3 or 6.0?s OR... idi's :hehe:

#37 ·
any plans on a roots or twin screw for 7.3 or 6.0?s OR... idi's :hehe:
you laugh... but its been done 6-71 on top of a 6.9L idi, was featured in the readers rides section of either Diesel Power or 4wheel and offroad or something, also was for sale on ebay a few times.

Can't wait to see the next updates on this bow tie :D

#32 ·
Looking pretty tough EDP, the hood for that has got to be crazy. No standard cowl for that one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.