Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.0 Denver CO Diesel Repair Rush Truck Center

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  j350_05 
#1 ·
;)Just wanted to let everyone now about a shop in Denver CO. I was in Denver this week and my 6.0 Turbo took a dump on I-70. A friend in Houston TX found this shop and I had my truck towed to Rush Truck Center on 6-3 at about 2pm. Tech looked at it and 1 hr later tech said turbo took a dump. Parts are on the way. At 9am 6-4 got a call and truck was ready. Very good job even washed the engine down as well. Now the real part is that I'm from Houston TX and 1000 miles away from home. This repair took about 3 hrs total. Rush Truck Center did me right. They took the truck right in and when I went out in the shop the place was full of trucks being worked on. The tech told me they pulled him off an engine change just to get me in and out and on my way. Sure made me feel good to meet people like this in a time of need when the truck was broke down a 1000 miles from home. Just wanted to give them a Thank You on here for the guys in the Denver area. If anyone on here is ever in need of 6.0l repairs in Denver CO give RUSH TRUCK CENTER A CALL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.