Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

AMP PowerStep

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  txpsd 
#1 ·
Hey y'all,
I don't know if you noticed, but there is a $200 rebate through Bestop on these things. I really want some powersteps and have wanted them for a while now. Any idea on who has the best deal on these on line? Maybe a sponsor here or anywhere else? Let me know guys.

#5 ·
You can find used ones. Just keep looking, and have your $$$ ready, cause when they pop up you have to jump on it cause they dont last long. Got mine for $500/shipped, and they were like new.

#6 ·
yep, i found a couple used sets by me. I got mine and a front 05 bumper for $350. The passenger side step has a small dent in it but still works just fine, im giong to hopefully be wiring them up today :D If i find anymore i will PM you the add.

#10 ·
Lee and I were talking about these last night. I saw a set on Ebay that was used but came with all the hard wear for $200 should have bought them then. Still searching.

#11 ·
Another thing thats a plus is, even if you find a set missing parts, Amp Research has the best customer service I have come accross in a long time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.