Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My truck Black wheels? Need advice

27K views 84 replies 38 participants last post by  f250ford 
#1 ·
Honest opinion on this wheel. What do you think it would look like on my truck?

keep in mind My front and rear bumpers will be swapped later for painted to match ones.....

Also.

Stay with 35s? or remove the lift and got to a 33?...or leave the mild lift that is on it and go 33 for more fender room?

This wheel in a 20 x9 or 20x 10....

My truck for reference: (there is no engine in there so the nose is not normally that high)

See less See more
#2 ·
Think those would look good on there I like the look of those wheel

#5 ·
I like the way it looks now....but the wheels are pitting.....gonna have to do something.

I'm kinda tired of dealing with chrome. Three sets of chrome wheels have been on my truck. Eagles, Mazzis, and now Centerlines. All have screwed up on me.

I figured the black wheels would work with the Harley headlights.

#31 ·
Say go with the black wheels that have the metalic in it and then paint the harley insert black and be done. Black and Tan would look better the black and chrome IMO. Especially with the Harley headlights.

#33 ·
Novakane's are growing on me, but I'm not a big fan of SOTA. They have too much going on, IMO. The machined parts really help give a little contrast, as well which is why I have the wheels I have now. I'm not sure that I want to go to an all black wheel if I ever swap, maybe bronze or black chrome XD's, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.