Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ATS tranny

2K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  OBSWIZ 
#1 ·
I got a ATS tranny priced to me at $3,500. its all billet and has converter and all. i was wondering if it would hold to a 650hp pulling truck? and is it a good deal? Thanks

#3 ·
BTS is $4100, IIRC. He will tell you it is the last one you will pay for. Fixes it even after your warranty is up for hardly anything or even free as some people have found out. No limitations on chips or what you run for power levels.

#4 ·
thats a pretty good price for that trans, just call ATS and theyll let you know if it will hold up to your demands.....:ford:

#12 ·
so its used? hmmmm, i would call them before i buy, who knows what hes done to it?

#18 ·
Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $600. I've never heard a bad thing about BTS and have horror stories about ATS. I've talked to Cale a few times. Very nice guy. You won't be disappointed with spending the extra money.

#23 ·
PM sent ..I'll get you into a real trans....BTS or Juhn Wood for less than you think!

I am a Dealer for: Garret turbos! Casserly Injectors! Icon Vehicle Dynamics, Rize,Carli,RCD, Full Traction, Pure Performance suspension, Bilstein,RS-SD kits for OBS trucks, BTS Trans, John Woods trans, STak transfer cases, Deaver spring, Tony Wildman chips,Stealth HPOP's, Tymar products and a Hella dealer among many others.
Custom SCT tunes by Cale at BTS!

If I can help you with your truck please let me know.

I also carry: Iron Bull bumpers,Proto Fab and custom bumpers and offroad specality products for Full size trucks,
Bronco's, Jeep or Toyota's!

Cary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.