Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Aaron's Video's

10K views 137 replies 37 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
If you don't like lopey idles then don't watch the video and don't comment on them either. It's something we like, and we do, so gtf over it.

First video is checking out his axle wrap since the truck seems to load up excessively under a brake stand.

First launch, 10 psi.

Second launch, 14 psi.

Aaron's mods...
66mm H2E, BTS Tranny - by BTS.
ARP's, Swamps 910's/Pushrods - by us.
Future... big oil/complete fuel system.

Truck is only maintaining 2,000 psi oil pressure at the moment.

#2 ·
awesome videos...im jealous:evil

#5 ·
If you don't like lopey idles then don't watch the video and don't comment on them either. It's something we like, and we do, so gtf over it...

So how does that work out for you when you sit through an entire light sloshing your big gulps all over the floor and then tear ass away and a truck that was just sitting at the light idling as smooth as glass walks away from your ass like you don't even exist?

You have to feel like a complete tool.

:hehe:

#9 ·
CHarles. I doubt many trucks around here are walking away from me like I don't exist. A few, maybe, but not many. Damn, your so opinionated. Can't a guy have a lopey idle if he wants one. I personnally like the sound of it. That's what really matters, right. I don't give a #### whether you like it or not.

#20 ·
Here is a GOOD video of axle wrap. It was from Dillsburg... 577hp, stock drivetrain...

#27 ·
You have good factual info. Stick to that. Your opinions are just that. Opinions. I don't make any false claims to horse power. But they are producing more than you think. My truck is coming together just the way I want it too. It will get dynoed shortly, so you can see.
Your my idol Charles. I wish I could spend as much money as you, and only have mid to low 600's.

#44 ·
True. I could put together a 600hp 7.3 setup for less, no doubt. Only problem with your logic is that you have conveniently forgotten that 600hp 7.3's weren't exactly meeting you coming around every corner 2 years ago when I was putting it together.

At that time you still had people telling you that you were insane to even think about running over 450rwhp on a stock DD.

Let me know when you actually make 600 to 650rwhp on fuel. Then you can play it down all you want.

In the meantime, continue posing like you drive a truck that's so radical it can't even idle smoothly with your lope tune, when in reality it probably won't hang with a chipped 6oh.

Best of luck.

#29 ·
Well. Had to watch the video twice but that is some spring movement.

#36 ·
Loping tunes are GAY!! LOL just joking Marty, love the way they sound!!

#49 ·
The fact that I have no problem uncovering the true nature of your love for the lope idle is what's pissing you off.

You've just never given thought to why you liked it.

It's because a truly radical setup, making obnoxious power is often hard to tame at idle. And as such, the idle quality and consistency will suffer. Tuners can work hard to coax the beast into idling but you can only do so much. And you're left with a rough and ragged attempt at maintaining an idle rpm in some cases.

You on the other hand, have a truck perfectly capable of idling fine. Yet you choose to make it idle like sh*t because you want your truck to sound like it makes stupid power, and is so extreme you can't even make it idle. When in fact, you're just posing your truck as some radical setup, when in reality it's just your average, run of the mill setup that somebody jacked with until it ran sh*tty enough that it might actually trick someone into thinking it's AWESOME!

:pointlaugh:

#53 ·
I was thinking about how Amazon and similar websites always suggest other things for you based on your choices. For instance...

Customers who bought a lope tune also bought

What Do Customers Ultimately Buy After Viewing This Item?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.