Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Boxed up and off to DI...

4K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  CSIPSD 
#1 ·
Well, she is all boxed up and ready to go...

Still have to call the shipping company, so I doubt she will leave until wednesday or so...

A few questions...

I can reuse the ARP studs correct? What TQ should the studs themselfs go in at? Dry or oiled?

Can you get a complete gasket kit for these trucks? Head, Front cover, water pump, exct.....

What about the HPOP screen... I can clean this one, but there is a ton of crap in there I would rather not have anywhere ever near my motor...:doh:

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn did a nice job boxing it up.

As fare as i know yes you can reuse them. I if i remember right 15lbs with the lube that comes with them not sure what it is.

Yes you can get a complete gasket set. Just ask David to sell ya one. It will come with the HPOP gasket and screen if you have that type.

#3 ·
Mine is leaving in about 1hr, going to SHE.

#21 ·
S.H.E. ? Who is this?

#24 ·
ARP's can be re-used up to 3 times. Mine broke on the 3rd time during the final TQ..

#25 ·
Hey Joe did you send that engine of yet? I want to see that thing when I am at DI on Friday.

#30 ·
Well a week later its on its way, just loaded it up.

I hope David will see it by friday, but they said 3-5 days so.

#31 ·
David is out of town this week.

#32 ·
:doh:

Well then good thing I went for the cheaper shipping then huh...

LOL

#37 ·
Ok when I posted the 10k I was looking at the millage wrong. I had forgot what the miles where on it when i took it to Nates. :doh:

But it did just turn over 6k with the new setup this weekend. And yes I do a lot of driving.

I have had it back for 72 days and at 6k that is 83.3 miles a day average witch isn't to much. I average 45 miles a day during the week and drive a lot on the weekend since the closes city to me to go shopping or see a movie is 40 miles from me. Not including the other trips i take on the weekends.

#40 ·
Tracking shows it will be at DI Monday...

#41 ·
WOOHOO!! Out for delivery today!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.