Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Diablo sport tuner

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  SKINNER 
#1 ·
ok guys a guy I know has a new diablo sport chip he will give me for $100.
Im a little short on money right now, I would like an SCT. I had an edge but pulled it. and I miss my power.........:(

so would this chip be ok tell I get some money for an SCT?

#2 ·
:eek:

Nothing is ok with a powerstroke....

But if you want the tranny to last SCT. or nothing.
Just keep saving for it,unless you have 6000 for a new tranny when it locks it self in 3rd gear when you pull up to a light and have to drive home manualy shifting it. then you get home and pull the pan and find pieces of clutchs laying in the pan. Oil looks like gold and smells like the landfill.:eek:

#7 ·
AND, they are a pain to update if you have an older version of the software. SCT or nothing.

#8 ·
just be patient. If you miss the power now, youll really miss it while your driving a small sedan around as a rental for a week. I did, never beenhappier to be back in my truck before especially with the nice fuel system that was installed while the cab was off! Id either run SCT custom tunes or stock, nothing else will give you power and reliability. I bet if you put that edge on ebay that will give you a good chunk of money towards an SCT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.