Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Just picked up a 05 excursion

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  JohnBoyToo 
#1 ·
This is my first excursion but i have had 2 6.0 a 03, and a 06 any tips and tricks to keep this thing on the up and up.
Thanks

#2 ·
First a SCT with Cales tunes.

The stock Excursion suspension flat sucks IMO and it might be safe around town but scary in the twisties and on a windy day!
The remedies: install V and my moded B codes from a SD truck with correctly valved Bilsteins and related parts..track bar, 30mm rear swaybar etc. Some additional options available to turn the Ex into a great handling truck.

I have helped dozens of guys do these mods at home..

If you would like prices or additional info please email or PM me with your needs, info on your truck and zip.

I am a Dealer for: Garret turbos! Casserly Injectors! Icon Vehicle Dynamics, Rize, RCD, Full Traction, Pure Performance suspension, Bilstein,RS-SD kits for OBS trucks, BTS Trans, John Woods trans, STak transfer cases, Deaver spring, Tony Wildman chips,Stealth HPOP's, Tymar products and a Hella dealer among many others.
Custom SCT tunes by Cale at BTS!

If I can help you with your truck please let me know.

I also carry: Iron Bull bumpers,Proto Fab and custom bumpers and offroad specality products for Full size trucks,
Bronco's, Jeep or Toyota's!

Cary

#3 ·
EGR delete from FCDP, SCT with some custom tunes from Eric @ Innovative, and some analog gauges to monitor everything. S&B CIA 4in TB exhaust, and if the Head Gaskets go, some ARP studs. should be in pretty good shape there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.