Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

King Ranch Seats

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Prairiehorse 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I was able to purchase a 2009 f250 king ranch ccsb 4x4 fully loaded. The truck, inside and out, is in like-new shape. I am wondering what the best stuff to use to clean and maintain the King Ranch leather is. I have heard Lexol is good but I would like to hear from people who have tried it and others.

I appreciate any suggestions!:psn:

#3 ·
I know that will work too. I was hoping to see if somebody has used something else that works even better. Thanks!:psn:

#5 ·
I use Leather CPR, you can get it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Works really well and doesn't leave an oily film and it doesn't rub off on your clothes. i've tried the King Ranch conditioner, this Leather CPR is best i've used so far to date. i'm on my 2nd king ranch and been using Leather CPR for about 5 years now.

Leather CPR Cleaner & Conditioner 18-Ounce Bottle - BedBathandBeyond.com

#9 ·
Coming from the horse world where we condition leather continuously, I can vouch for the Leather CPR product, Lexol, and Mink Oil. But like the commenter said, Leather CPR seems to not leave a residue. We use a German product for saddles in particular, but everyone who uses it has their breeches stained for a week or so after. It's great for the saddle though. Go with the Leather CPR. If you're uncomfortable with going to Bed, Bath and Beyond, try your local Tack Shop.

#10 ·
I also use leather CPR.. And the kr conditioner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.