Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Young guns

7K views 103 replies 57 participants last post by  David N 
#1 ·
I was looking through here and saw a few people who are pretty young like me. I was just courious how many of us there are out there. Im 20 btw.

#7 ·
17 here with big wishes an no cash to make them come true.. i need a job again.

#8 ·
16... LOVE the performance diesel world. Love to have fun.. just about to finish my junior year of High school.... :)

#9 ·
Damn a bunch a pups! Im 23 here and am a conductor for the RailRoad.

#13 ·
right on guys thats awesome. it is good to hear im not the only youngin who loves performance diesel!
i took 2 years of heavy duty diesel in high school then got hired at FYDA Freightliner part time and go to school. Getting my associates degree in Auto/Diesel here in 2 weeks when I graduate then going to work full time for Freightliner.

#18 ·
Not to get in your business, but what kind of money would you be making on average? I want to possibly do something like this, but dont know what kind of salary to look forward to.

#16 ·
Just another 20 year old student with a big wish list and no money haha:(

#20 ·
18, heavy equipment operator, love it every day.

#23 ·
Im glad Im not the only youngin on here... when i come into chat they try to make the convo PG lol... anyboy else get treated as a lil kid?

#25 ·
The thing is, a lot of young guys come on here and just run their mouth thinking they know everything. Like just about every guy in this thread has stated, they're young and flat broke. The "senior" members are the guys with the money so they are the ones that have tried different set ups. Give the older guys respect and you'll get it in return. That is not to say that some older guys aren't full of sh*t either...

#35 ·
Actually when I was in the Air Force, I was helping Wilbur and Orville. 419 bucks a month was a lot of money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.