Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

310 Dyno Results

4K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  bigrpowr 
#1 ·
Big thanks to Mr. Dale Freeman for venturing to a local event today and giving the latest 310 beta tune a good workout on the dyno. 600 is so close....:ford:

Tune, DPF/CAT Delete, and intake only.

See less See more
#6 ·
24 volt lithium ion! That thing will burn the wheels off!;)

#17 ·
As to the fact that peak power is happening around 3000ish rpm:

Do y'all think the power falls beyond that (as opposed to rising still higher) because the chargers are just out of ass, or because the injectors (nozzle) can't get the fuel in quickly enough?

#19 ·
Id also vote chargers. Im sure injectors and/or nozzles or a larger variety that could empy would help but i think the big limiting factor right now is turbo. The large one if i remmeber right is a 65 or 66mm unit. Considering its a compound setup with the high pressure unit being a variable geomtry style id say 600 hp is pretty good considering all else.

Also Ive heard the drive pressures are getting extremely high, especially with guys with the egr blocked off which would indicate a turbo getting WAY outside of its map. I wonder what kind of gains would be seen by JUST installing a wastegate or two to lower the drive pressure, and keep all things else the same. Tadd has a setup i beleive.

#20 ·
Its the lift pumps that can't supply enough fuel. The injection pump and injectors are fine. The large turbo is crying also. These motors just like all the other powerstokes are gonna take alot of coin to make them faster than they are now but they will produce 800 plus no problem and still be reliable if done right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.