Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

EDP's twin turbos

3K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  bigaF250 
#1 ·
is anyone runnin this set up is it worth the 9000 dollars to do or is there a different setup or beter to run a high horsepower 7.3 any help appreciated

#4 ·
UUUUUMMMMMMM give them a call, you can get a procharger setup cheaper then 9k......;)

#12 ·
You might wanna call 'em and ask about air flow in general. Not sayin' I know anything, but you MIGHT be able to have INSTANT boost, low daily driving egt's, etc... for a lot cheaper than $9k. ;)

#15 ·
I would deffinately go with the EDP kit. I like doing things myself also but I would rather take the twin setup from them rather than build my own since the pretty much have the drive pressure game down. But if it were me than I would much rather wait and get there Procharger kit. That is a very awesome looking setup. Danny's setup looks amazing. But I say EDP all the way! :bowfast:

#27 ·
Why are we even talking about BWD on here right now? The OP did not bring it up, and there is no reason to keep draging anyone thru the dirt...

#30 ·
#29 ·
True... but they are at least a sponser... and I am trying to be a bit better.

#31 ·
... goes quitely into his corner...

#35 ·
its all good speed its actually kind of funny watchin these guys go back and forth over some bs that nobody or at least myself gives a dam about. but one reply that did catch my eye was that vanaaken and the blower compounded with a turbo im curious to see what that does and hope it does everything that everyone says it does but also hope that its at least in the same price range if not a little less

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.