Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Trey's Run (does something look odd?)

4K views 45 replies 18 participants last post by  ParkerFly 
#1 ·
See anything strange here? (hint, look at the torque)

See less See more
#2 ·
See anything strange here? (hint, look at the torque)

Maybe if people wouldn't overlay the damned power on TOP of the torque you could read the damn thing without going cross-eyed and falling down.

You're going to have to tell us what dotted vs continuous, and each color are. I'm tired of trying to refocus my eyes to figure it out.

Are the two colors two different runs, or is dotted vs continuous the two runs? I would say colors, but the damned dotted and continuous don't ever stop at the same rpm.....

Also, it helps when your screen views more than 1400rpm across the X axis.

(I hate when people F up a graph like this)

#4 ·
Are the two colors two different runs, or is dotted vs continuous the two runs?

Which is it? Colors or Dots vs Continuous? where the lines end make me think dotted vs continuous for the two runs, although that wouldn't be very intuitive to have all the runs the same color...

#5 ·
Looks damn good to me. Should have seen the one from the Dyno Dynamics... It looked like sh!t I dont think they guy knew how to Dyno a diesel truck

#11 ·
At 104mph it better be a 12.?? or something's wrong.

#19 ·
The bottom line is the truck didn't make spectacular torque but was able to carry that torque out far enough to peak the power well above 3000 rpms. Everyone is trying to shoot holes in the numbers but look at where the power peak occured...... Then we lost the ability to inject in the mechanical window and started leveling off. ICP was 2900.

#34 ·
have fun trying to hook stroker LOL. I wish I had some rods in my damn truck so I could do 12s :( O and by the way David the truck runs awesome with those tunes now

#37 ·
:whs: I would do it I know I dont have the luck and my motor would probably pop as soon as I turn it over and the first cylinder fires LOL Thats my luck for ya

#42 ·
Well then who are you talking about? PMRs and 500hp?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.