Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

what would you do!

3K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  userma3648 
#1 ·
well I took my truck into the body shop to have a hole in my cab fixed and paint bubbles around my fender well! well he told me it would take three days! well it has been two and a half weeks now and still dont have my truck back! he told me It would be done yesterday! well I called and he told me it would be done today! well i called and he told me it would be done on sat! This guy is really pissing me off! I told him if the dam truck isnt done buy tomorow i am going to pick it up done or not!

I was going to do the work my self but I really didnt want to craw around in the stone drive way and I dont have a shop to do it in

So what would you guys do?

#2 ·
quality takes time. if its absolutely perfect when he finally gets done, tell him, and see what he will do on lowering the price. if that doesnt work, you always have the better business bureau

#8 ·
Well i would walk in there and tell him you want to see what has been been done and whatever price that he told you its out the door. Since he has had the truck that long he could have painted the whole truck for you.

Better business bureau will go into a long drawn out investigation on why its taking him so long to do the work and ask other customers if there goin thru the samething. Waste of time in my opinion.

#11 ·
Well i would walk in there and tell him you want to see what has been been done and whatever price that he told you its out the door. Since he has had the truck that long he could have painted the whole truck for you.
:whs: There is nothing like talking face to face when it comes to something like this.

#17 ·
Is garys is he a lineX dealer? I couldnt make it up today becuase I didnt have a ride! But I did call and he painted it but his paint was bad so he had to repaint it right! I am going up tomorow!

I didnt know were to post this therd so sorry if it not the right place

#13 ·
Why is this thread in Aftermarket and Performance?????

#20 ·
Hey were are you out of? I just pickup up the truck and it done! All I ahave to do now is take and have my tone change with rhino lining! Hatters did a great job on the truck but very slow work! I when 2 1/2 weeks with out wheels

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.