Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Michigan people

6K views 102 replies 12 participants last post by  jamstoyz 
#1 ·
Anyone up for some drag racing in Lapeer in late June early July on a sat?
$25 to enter & you'll need a helmet, trying to get some of the local boys & the Dodge boys to show up.

#10 ·
what part of the state is lapeer in?

#16 ·
alright thanks.To far for me to go at that time.Going to the dunes at the end of the month and don't wanna miss the big car cruise at the begining of the month.Maybe next time.

#17 ·
Silverlake I'm assuming? I'm hoping to head over there by the end of the month also.

This comming weekend I'm heading up to mio to ride, JUST west of Tawas and Oscoda.

#18 ·
I will more than likely be there the next open Saturday I have, which I believe is the Saturday after July 4th. My ricer friend is probably going to be there also. He put most of the muscle car guys to shame there the last couple time he was there with his little ricer burner lol.

#23 ·
That might be a good goal to shoot for if not maybe Sunday.

oh yeah and cat i need that thing we talked about when you were helping me move lol. its needed badly over here.
Alright I keep forgetting to grab it, I'll try to remember today or tomorrow.

#36 ·
Will do, I think you can get the jump on a few trucks.

maybe prolly not track officals will prolly not let it go down the track, my luck tho ill break something
Be surprised, Mitch used to take his down there when he just had a chip on it. I'm taking the flatbed down there just for giggles. :tree: LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.