Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Who here is from the upper midwest

13K views 84 replies 47 participants last post by  genuineford 
#1 ·
Who here is from MN, WI IA, N & S Dakota?

#3 ·

#5 ·
Sweet I grew up in Green Isle MN

#37 ·
so this weekend i was up building a deck at my grandparents place northeast of Milaca, and while cruising up 23 between St.Cloud and Foley i go by a red superduty with chrome stacks in the bed, any chance you've ever seen that one in your area? :D

On a funny side note, on the way home tonight i was on Hwy 15 south of St Cloud and was playing tag with a white '08/'09 passing cars and when i got into Hutch he pulled me over and gave me a flyer to an event up in Mora. I'll scan it and post it up for any of you guys that might be interested.

#14 ·
Princeton, MN

#16 ·
Mayer, MN

#20 ·
I'm from south central Wisco's swamp lands(Horicon)

#24 ·
Minnetonka to farming now theres a switch

#25 ·
Grew up farming near Harpers ferry Iowa, right across the river from Prairie Du chien WI, but now I reside in Elma, Iowa, right on the Iowa MN border, about 1 hr from either Austin, or Rochester MN...... and 1 hr or so from the family farm....

#26 ·
Fever,

I'll keep an eye out for ya and yeah, there are a few PSD's in the area. We should try and get us all together sometime.

Ole

#27 ·
I'm in clearwater mn, and and in the twin cities all the time for work

#32 ·
way cool, I seem to be the guy everyone wants help from but they never seem interested in what I've got goin' on. I want to get the gauges in first before anything else to get baselines then air, then exh, then 6 pos chip!!!

#65 ·
where in north dakota? im in lovely Fargo kind of, living in Bozeman right now..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.