Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

EGR Delete Kit

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Stroker67 
#1 ·
where can i get a good EGR delete kit for a descent price??

#4 ·
LOL no chit
seems like there's at least 2 threads a week :doh: Anyways here we go again- ITP, Elite, Innovative desel, etc. Just depends on what you're looking for- bolt on type kit like almolst every diesel vendor carries these days or a more permanent type that pretty much only Adam carries :shrug: I personally have the bolt on type kit. Is it the best- who knows- but the way I see it I don't think that every vendor except one would be wrong. But wait for some more replies- its funny because the kit owned by the one that replies has/is using will be the best no matter if it is or not :hehe: but both types will get you were you want to be, just pick your poison and remember to always say its the best even though you haven't tried any other kind like most do :doh: :shrug:

#5 ·
seems to be a full kit would be the over all better deal theres guys out here selling the plug and crack pipe mod for damn near 300 bucks, rather do it right and just ditch the entire thing

#6 ·
Huh, a crack pipe mod, who sells that? Are you talking about the cheap ebay kit cause I can guarantee you I have a full kit that gets rid of the cooler and valve. I can also guarantee that the ITP kit is a full kit. And I can guarantee that if and when I decide to sell my truck I can unbolt my full kit and resell it for at least 50% of what I paid unlike some that you need a replacement intake manifold to sell it. And IF NEEDEED I can easily unbolt my kit to pass an emissions test :eek: ;)

#8 ·
the one the guy is trying to sell is a plug, pipe, and small block off for 300 something. but im waiting for my check to get in to do my egr delete kit, sct, and probably studs if i can get a spot to lift the cab

#9 ·
FCDP (Adam) has a great kit, plus his customer service is top notch. FCDP=Good Peoples

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.