Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

we'll see

3K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  RedSmokey 
#1 ·
well guys we have our own section:ford:

wheres the line between norcal and socal:poke:

#3 ·
In all seriousness, it's usually south of my location.

I live on the Central Coast, the Monterey Bay area. And while we're not in the NorCal geographic region, we're 35 minutes away from the South Bay and right at three hours away to the southern end of the greater Sac area.

SoCal is a good 6 hours away from us.

Stewart

#6 ·
Hey now Chico is definitely norcal.

#8 ·
I think bakersfield is usually counted as the border between NorCal and SoCal

#11 ·
bay area should not be norcal, but the central valley has the similar culture and views as norcal.

#22 ·
any were south of the bay area is socal to me.

#31 ·
:pointlaugh:

You're a funny guy!

Stewart

#30 ·
All I know is that I consider SoCal like Orange County, Laguna Beach, Newport....Anywhere that is Beachy, Sunny and Warm!! I in the other hand live in snow for 4 months out of the year, hence being in NorCal. I also know what a turkey looks like, hunt, fish, and ride horses....oh and I don't drive an import and am DEFINITELY not blonde and a bimbo....

Yay! Go NorCal!

#34 ·
All I know is that I consider SoCal like Orange County, Laguna Beach, Newport....Anywhere that is Beachy, Sunny and Warm!! I in the other hand live in snow for 4 months out of the year, hence being in NorCal. I also know what a turkey looks like, hunt, fish, and ride horses....oh and I don't drive an import and am DEFINITELY not blonde and a bimbo....

Yay! Go NorCal!
I'm with ya, born and raised in NorCal, even despite hating all the libbies I'm still proud of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.