Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

tony wildman

3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  95dieselsmoke 
#1 ·
whats the best way to get ahold of him or someone from the shop so i can talk about the chip they sent me.... i tried email 2 days ago and nothing back yet

#5 ·
Just saw this..If I can help let me know.

I am a Dealer for: Garret turbos! Casserly Injectors! Icon Vehicle Dynamics, Rize, RCD, Full Traction, Pure Performance suspension, Bilstein,RS-SD kits for OBS trucks, BTS Trans, John Woods trans, STak transfer cases, Deaver spring, Tony Wildman chips,Stealth HPOP's, Tymar products and a Hella dealer among many others.
Custom SCT tunes by Cale at BTS!

If I can help you with your truck please let me know.

I also carry: Iron Bull bumpers,custom bumpers and offroad specality products for Full size trucks,
Bronco's, Jeep or Toyota's!

Cary

#10 ·
I have actually switched to Matt at Gearhead because of this....

I was VERY patient when I started talking to them about getting my chip burned. Took about 3 weeks of communication with Ben before I sent out my chip, then he was great about quickly getting it back to me. However I had some issues with the programming and have tried countless times to get a hold of him (Ben) and all I could get was one sentence emails then no more emails.... I cant stand that :eek:

If you have better luck with Ben, great. But if you have similar results as me, I would not hesitate to get a hold of Matt as he has been extremely helpful and easy to get a hold of.

-Matt

#12 ·
I understand that. And Im not slamming anyone at TDP.

However when you get completely ignored (weeks now) after being in contact.... kinda a turnoff. If others have had better luck then thats fine. Just stating my personal experience.

-Matt

#13 ·
First of all I want to apologize for the lack of contact with customers.

Secondly, I would like to thank Ben for the tremendous help he has been to me and my family during this time. Without him it would have fallen apart, but he stepped up and volunteered to help me get orders filled and sent out. I would also like to add that Ben did this while he was in the process of moving and going thru some trials of his own.

For the customers that contacted Ben over and over trying to get issues worked out, please understand it was not his fault that things didn't get done, it was mine. But also understand that my family comes first and foremost in my life.

That said I am getting back in the saddle and filling the orders and responding to emails. So if you need to get in touch with me, after 3 in the afternoon and emails are the best way to do so.

Again, please accept my apologies for the lack of communication.

#15 ·
But also understand that my family comes first and foremost in my life.
:bowfast:

Im glad to hear that.

And I hope you and everyone else know that I am not mad or upset at anyone at TDP. Ben provided excellent help when I was working with him, however something happened towards the end of our transactions and I got stranded. I chose to not get mad, but just find an alternative route.

Hope everything is going well for you and your family Tony.
-Matt

#14 ·
No problem Tony we all understand! No one is that upset i dont think. Just some of us have heard amazing things about these chips so its difficult to put them in and not get the results we were expecting!
Im sure everything will get worked out though!!

#18 ·
If you check back Tony, please check for an e-mail from me concerning tuning for my FIL's 6.0. Sorry for the hi-jack

#19 ·
For anyone that is reading this about Tony's tunes....working with tony is MUCH different than with someone trying to run his company for him. He has great customer service and is very quick with replies now that he is back in action.

Also makes sure if you are planning on gettin his tunes that your truck is runnning good before hand, they are high performance and anything wrong with your truck these tunes with bring to the surface for sure! I had/have a problem with my truck right now and Tony is working with me trying to get it straightened out and get the chip tuned to work best with my truck!!!

Thanks Tony

#20 ·
Just want to say again, Ben was doing the best he could, he needed me to get him answers, and sometimes it took me along time to get them to him, please understand that, Ben did a great job helping me out, thanks again Soaggy, for everything you did and still are doing to help me out!!!!

#21 ·
Guys try to have some patience here. Tony is crossing some huge hurdles here with his family that I would wish upon no one. That is also very nice of Ben as a buddy to step up like that to help out Tony. Thing will get back on track it just takes some time.

#22 ·
I have had nothing but good experiences with TDP/Tony/Ben. I recently sent my chip back in to get reburnt for a manual transmission... and I recieved answer asap. I had a million questions and I had them all answered within a reasonable timely fashion. Thank you TDP crew. you got my business! Good work. keep it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.