Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

big power on stock bottem ends

5K views 60 replies 25 participants last post by  moremph 
#1 ·
i was just wondering whos running big power on the stock bottem end what injectors turbos and tunes are you guys running

#5 ·
I ran injectors from Rosewood Diesel and tunes From DP-Tuner. There are a lot of turbo options depending on what you intend to do.

#6 ·
Scottie and Brian are both running 11 second fuel-only trucks with stock bottom-ends and single turbos. They are using Swamp's gear.

#12 ·
For how long a period of time? Anybody can make 500+ once on a stock bottom end, lol, it's the guys that can do it for several years on higher mileage motors and still be upping the power #'s. :ford: Props to those who are making 500+ on the stock bottom end, I hope to be there soon.

Doesn't Brian run nitrous sometimes too? :evil

Call Swamps.

Dave

#19 ·
Are Brian ans Scotty using these trucks everyday? Are these rigs daily drivers.
Or dedicated track trucks?

I really don't know and was wondering this for a while now.

Either way they are great trucks!!!!

#33 ·
I dont regulary daily drive my regular cab.....i might drive it to work maybe once a week. It completely streetable and i drive it here mainly on the weekends. I drive my dually everyday. I think i have the 275 percent nozzles and ive towed 5000 pds before on my daily file. Isnt to smokey either. Drag3b will roll coal though with hardly any throttle.

#25 ·
I'm trying :D Swamps power here too

swamps 355/400 hybrids, swamps BFH turbo, swamps moded idm, swamps tunes, BTS dual hpop, 910 springs, push tubes, h11 studs, fuel system, and a few other odds and ends.
no power numbers yet or anything, still getting it lined out.
I did drive it back and forth to work all last week to make sure everythhing was working right and it seems pretty streetable, It's a bit smokey but mangable. There is no way I could pull a trailer with it, but it wouldn't bother me to drive it across the state

#27 ·
i like to think im making good power with my setup, some more hpo im sure would help the situation, but it doesnt have any problems going

#31 ·
100k miles and a couple hundred hooks, nothing from Swamps. Not saying their not getting it done, just that their not the only game in town.

#39 ·
Not to sound like a nut swinger here, but to be honest I was thinking more like 600hp. 450hp isn't really a high hp truck if anyone was asking me. Dang must mean my 215hp is really lame.

#41 ·
That wasn't a dig at you kevin. When I read the thread title the first thing that came to mind was powersmoker and scotty(can't remember screen name) trucks. 600hp Nothing against you. And yeah lately it seems a lot more people are pickin good combos to hold a stock bottom end together at higher HP than in the past. Thats all

#45 ·
There is more than one vendor that can make power. Some people just can't believe it.
huh? lots of vendors get it done. ill give the OP a list that i would recommend.

tuning- DP, TW, DI, BTS, Swamps, PHP ,GAP (all capable of 600 on #2)

injs- swamps, DI, Rosewood, Bean, Cass, Dynomite

Turbo- pick ur poison..Empire,***,DI, RCD, Swamps, etc...on and on and...

oil- TE, Swamps, Stealth, Dieselsite, BTS ...

in any order you want. but swamps and DI are making huge power right now... and tuning the products they sell..in house..thats not really available anywhere else. thuggy, scotty, brian, house...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.