Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Do I type in a foreign language ?

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Powerstroked162 
#1 ·
I posted this:
Read before posting - Powerstroke Nation

And I still move 4-5 threads a day out of this forum to the CORRECT forums.

6.0 does not mean the whole truck...it means the motor and trans.

Wheels, tires, mirrors, lifts, etc have nothing to do with the motor or trans and do not belong in this forum.

I thought the sticky up top would get the point across but apparently not.

Help a brother out and post in the right place...I'd appreciate it.

#2 ·
In response to the post Stroke of luck deleted...the forum description is right there for all to read:
Aftermarket & Performance discussion pertaining to the 6.0L Power Stroke Engine and Drivetrain. Post your new mods, dyno sheets, 1/4mi times, and any other performance related info here.

It clearly states engine and drivetrain....and no...wheels are not "drivetrain"

#7 ·
I know in the description says "engine and drivetrain", but when I first came on here I thought stuff like suspension would be in this thread. After all, suspension is "aftermarket & performance". I agree it should be engine only and everything else should go into general aftermarket, but the tittle is a little misleading. Plus, it gets annoying having to shift through all of the 99-04 truck stuff in "general aftermarket" when looking for 05-07 specific stuff. Maybe sub-forums is a possibility...

#12 ·
I will have to agree with Richard read the forum titles.

1999-2009 Super Duty General Aftermarket (13 Viewing)
Discussion of lifts, tires, aftermarket cosmetic accessories, etc for 1999-2009 Model Year Ford Super Duties. -

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.