Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

pulled over

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  userma3648 
#1 ·
:confused:OK, so today my buddys turbo went bye bye in his 6.0 when he was pulling his toy hauler ,so i went over a started to pull him to his house with the toy hauler still on so it was a big load right . i went up a 8% hill and my truck was rolling coal ! so a cop pulls us over and says to me this light diesel trucks are not sopost to blow black smoke like that ! so he gave me a ''SMOKE'' tickit and said he is sending me to the helth deapart'' wtf right???:confused: sorry about spelling and gram'' im in a rush

#6 ·
Well just wait till this next emmisions bull#### law comes out i am sure it will be even worse sorry about ur luck man.

#9 ·
Get a chip from Matt. My truck barely hazes at all under full load. You can back that smoke off with tuning. (unless you got some big injectors in there). Good luck on your ticket.:mad:

#10 ·
ya i got the same deal when i was towing a huge load of firewood. You'd think the smokies would understand the smoke under a load. you could put water/meth in to reduce the emmissions for the test. good luck to ya

#11 ·
Put it in the stock tune any you shouldn't have any issue. It's to bad the law doesn't understand the concept of a diesel being under load with alot of weight.

#12 ·
OK so here it is guys ! they have to run your truck on there dyno thing , i ask if i could be the one to drive it , And he said no'' he has to be so that i don't cheat or some crap, on stage zero on my chip my truck blew 36.6 % and you are not to blew over 20%:doh: So what can i do to get her to pass with out geting stock injectors? and here is a pic of the run seting it up to run it

Attachments

#17 ·
Thats what im thinking...On my TW Econo tune it has WAAAAY less fuel in it = no smoke, thats with AB's

#18 ·
Why don't ya just buy a chip from Matt. I bet you it will pass then no problem.

If not I'm thinking Matt has a 30 day money back guarantee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.