Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Yay or Nay?

4K views 49 replies 27 participants last post by  southmike 
#1 ·
So in a seemingly endless battle to further my truck along with looks instead of power... i tried something new...and painted the normally chrome international emblems gloss black... tell me what you guys think...

as far as the prep goes i simply scuffed up the emblems with a brillo pad... primer, then paint... voila!

See less See more
#4 ·
Thats sick Smoke, i like it, but the other badges should be black as well IMO, but hey, i like the way your thinking. Maybe your next cosmetic thing should be to get rid of those flag mirrors and get some towing mirrors!

#7 ·
Thats sick Smoke, i like it, but the other badges should be black as well IMO, but hey, i like the way your thinking. Maybe your next cosmetic thing should be to get rid of those flag mirrors and get some towing mirrors!
I was waiting for you to say that... however when im done with the truck i am going for that "street truck" look... flag mirrors are the wave of the future man lmao

#14 ·
How did you paint them on the truck without getting it on the truck?

I do like the look though!

#15 ·
I would guess he painted them before he put them on the truck, they just stick on with like 3m tape.

#16 ·
I was thinking that also, but when I read it it sounded like he already had them on his truck...

#19 ·
I prefer to think of them as doggie ears, or paddle mirrors. That was one of the first things I ripped off my truck LOL

#34 ·
looks good, i had the same idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.