Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

the new Stealth pumps

5K views 40 replies 23 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
I know they are not new to the market, but man holding one in your hand is like your wife holding a 2 carat diamond ring in her hand.
Absolutely gorgeous.
Job well done:bowfast::bowfast::bowfast:

See less See more
#7 ·
Oh gawd...

Now I gotta go wash my hand(s) and have cigarette. :drool:

It is an absolutely beautiful piece. I want one!

#8 ·
When I opened the box and showed it to the wife I asked her what she would rather have, the pump or a 2 carat diamond ring and in true gear head fashion chose the pump.
Now I know why we have stayed together for 20 years:D

#9 ·
WOW....yessir, she's a keeper! :bowfast:

#10 ·
thats one sexy pump.

#18 ·
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

#29 ·
David you need to throw that thing on the bronco. LOL

I want one now. So when will you not be at the shop :hehe:
Can't wait to get to the shop and see Snow White and check this HPOP out.

#31 ·
:whs:

I'm loving my Stealth stg. II.

#34 ·
They are one fine product for sure.

I remember holding the prototype and thinking it was so SWEET. But now the production models blow it out of the water.:bowfast:

My Stage 2 for my pulling truck should be here and setting on the shelf shortly along with all the other parts I am gathering for that build.:D

I may even put it in one of the show cases in the showroom just to show it off and watch people drool over it.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.