Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Official Hurricane Season 2009 Thread.

8K views 199 replies 45 participants last post by  PTSUPERD 
#1 ·
Figured I'd start a Hurricane thread since the season is about to start. Hopefully I wont have to deal with another one this yr.....

Tropics already heating up.

You boys in Florida getting some rain?

See less See more
#4 ·
We got a bulletin the other day stating it was gonna be a pretty good bit of activity this season with the Gulf Coast from Louisiana to Alabama being the most likely targets for whatever reason.

#6 ·
I'm glad Florida is getting some rain. The condo complex where my mom lives is having sink hole problems because of the drought. The next door neighbors house is settling and he has cracks everywhere. My mom's house has been ok so far.

#8 ·
Hope y'all saved room for some more permanent evacuees! LOL

#15 ·
I will enjoy my sunny no rain weather out it cali:D Have fun with the hurricanes down there guys...

#27 ·
yeah and geuss who the whiners were:shrug:

if it wasnt for the national gaurd it would have been ten times worse.

im so sick of all the katrina BS.

civil unrest....you werent supposed to be here in the first place, so dont whine when you stay when you werent even supposed to. you dont like how things are then leave. plain and simple.

rant over

LOL

#28 ·
I hope I get to catch a few storms, i love this time of the year in Florida. Good money to be made from hurricane relief work. I plan on moving back down there in the middle of July I should have my hands full when i get back home.

#29 ·
im getting sick of all the rain already... i cant wait to make my summer migration to michigan.

#32 ·
I just got back from Destin, Fl on Monday after a little vacation. We barely made it out before all the rain started. At least I got to see florida before some part of it gets hit by a hurricane this year. It just sticks out there like a sore thumb.
:doh: Crap. Been meaning to buy a PTO powered Generator for the tractor. I guess I better hop to it before there all gone.

#34 ·
My dad is dreading this season again. He has been setting Mobile homes from Sabine to Galveston like it is going out of style.

I heard the other day that they are predicting Galveston to get hit twice this year. Sept 1 and Sept 11. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I hope it doesn't happen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.