Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Lets see your hogs!

3K views 40 replies 21 participants last post by  bbbxcursion 
#1 ·
no i dont mean your wife, or ex-wife, lets see your harleys and choppers. just kind of want to see who esle out there enjoys bug in the face a 75 mph

here is mine its an 01 heritage softail classic! i just got it a few weeks ago i had an 08 nightster befor wanted something to ride in a little more in comfort on long trips.

Powerstroke Nation Powerstroke Nation Powerstroke Nation

hope the pictures work

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
damn...thats my dream bike...except I want a pearl whit one...:drool: oh ya when I was 19 I had a Honda rebel I found on the road for $350 I drove the crap outa it then sold it for $500 I still want a Harley

#4 ·
[/IMG]

Sorry this has my ugly mug, it's the best picture of my Hog though! 07 Softail Custom

#6 ·
How are you going ride comfortably on long trips with ape hangers lol.

#7 ·
no i dont mean your wife, or ex-wife, lets see your harleys and choppers. just kind of want to see who esle out there enjoys bug in the face a 75 mph

here is mine its an 01 heritage softail classic! i just got it a few weeks ago i had an 08 nightster befor wanted something to ride in a little more in comfort on long trips.
How are you going ride comfortably on long trips with ape hangers lol.

#12 ·
Boy how would it be?

#13 ·
Just sold my 01 heritage softail. Broke my foot last week so now I have to wait on my next one.

Harley Davidson FLHX or Street Glide is the next one.

#29 ·
Thank you Nancy for always chiming in,...we all appreciate it.

Like you so helpfully noted..."Harley's and choppers".....before you got confused ,...assuming I was talking to you,....did you look around at the other bikes that don't fit either of those descriptions?

As always,...thanks for playing,...come again soon....love you....bye.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.