Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

More smoke

3K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  SMOK'N BLUE STROKER 
#1 ·
After reading all the TS threads, and seeing a Dodge cover four lanes today I got to thinking it would really be impressive if I could smoke more. Jody's tune's, even the extreme, just dont smoke much once the turbo spools. Should I get a smaller turbo, or bigger injectors? I just think it would let every one know how much power I have, and how cool I am, if I could roll some coal.

#5 ·
Shhhhhhhh. BTW, tell your wife I know where to get a bootleg copy of Song of the South.

#16 ·
...rag in the intake :hehe: :hehe:

Where has Andrew been lately....

#18 ·
LOLLOLLOLLOL...this thread is going no where...but that is funny

#20 ·
ya'll are mean...lol My cat looks like that.

#22 ·
man am i glad theres no whiney bitchers in the south......for the most part.....

all hail king obama and BOW to him and his cronies.....

Hell just sell the fckuing truck and drive a 1978 Caddie!!!!! With bad rings it should smoke.

#23 ·
:bowfast: king obama

#25 ·
What if I stuck the kitten in a bag before stuffing it in the compressor?

#26 ·
you know what. I'm all for a clean burning truck BUT the smoke police that put on a skit at TS left a bad taste in my brain and had a reverse phycological effect on me and now I find myself doing burnouts with my 18000lb F550 and smoking excessivly........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.