P2263? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Home Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum > Super Duty 1999-Current > 6.0L Power Stroke Technical Info
Register Members List Timeslips Calendar Auto Loans Sponsors Becoming a Sponsor Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PowerStrokeNation.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:26 AM
IWANAFAST6.oh
PSN Newb
Member's Gallery

P2263?

I have several tunes.. When I run the ones from elite, there are no problems, no check engine light, and the engine runs great. If I load the innovative tune (extreme race) I get P2263 and the turbo doesn't even whistle at idle. It takes longer to spool and the boost sits on 0psi under about 2000 rpms. Any ideas on what this might be?
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2009, 08:45 PM
teamroper60
SLAPS President
Member's Gallery

Re: P2263?

P2263 is a turbo system performance code. The usual causes are a leak in the CAC, exhaust or intake system... But if you don't get it with anyone else's tunes, that would seem to indicate a glitch in the innovative tune.. I'd give Eric a call and tell him what it is doing (or not doing) and how the other tunes respond differently.. Chances are, he can fix it pretty quick...

SLAPS President and Webmaster
Reply With Quote Go to the top

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 29
6.0 six speed, bigfords, bigmick, bondsman, boostfed, DBM, Devlin, eatoncobra04, fearsno1, football3295, ford03six0, george correia, HeavyAssault, IdaGlyde, IWANAFAST6.oh, jake4747, JMF350, jzamluk, Logan21SV, PGreenSVT, powerstroke04, pwstroke199, RescueF250, scrimshaw, SINNER, stroke of luck, TheHumboldWagon, Zane-03 King Ranch