Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Snow White to debut at Truckfest 09

33K views 334 replies 91 participants last post by  glasseater 
#1 ·
Look for big things from DI. Snow White is finally gonna be back under her own power. She will be running compound Garrett turbos. Including a rather large primary. 10s on fuel is the goal.

Keep the smack talk to a minimum. I truly think David is serious this time. :poke:

PS. Could be a very surprising combo as far as the motor build goes. stay tuned.

#2 ·
I cant wait to be out of the damn corp so I can see that thing run. I believe it will be running. 10s would be so sick.

#3 ·
damn...Ive seen her in action but it broke...

#52 ·
It's about damned time. :poke:

He told me about it too...so I guess it's finally happening for real.
Ha - he told me about a rail, a turbo kit and a girdle too!! Haven't seen any of those materialize yet! :doh: :poke:

Its a beautiful truck. What would have happened if he would have actually sold it to Danny?
It would be running LOL :hehe: LOL

On a side note:

Atleast now ppl can stfu about david having a running truck
Believe it when I/we see it :pointlaugh:

*zoinks*

It's May 18th...

Let's plan the time line:

that cover everything?
I'm thinking that time line is optimistic Dave!!

#13 ·
You need to get it ready in enough time to bring it to Richard's brother to get the suspension dialed in.

#15 ·
If he gets it running again...I got some more work to do on that rear suspension. We were just starting to get it dialed in when she was retired.

I know that thing will 1.40 with some more tuning and I know just the guy to take care of it.

#19 ·
Some time in late July I think, in Colorado.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.