Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone have an idea what size lift this is???

2K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  RedSmokey 
#1 ·
It has 38x15.5x12 tires.. Im looking to get a new set of wheels and tires, but in curious what wont rub..

See less See more
#4 ·
Im with everyone else on this... looks like a 8" lift

#9 ·
It's an '03 with leafs in the front.. I was thinking it was 6" then i started looking around and it doesn't seem 38s are kinda stuffed in the wheel wells on a 6".. ill try and get a side view pic when i get home..

#14 ·
This looks a good bit taller, but its newer than an '05 right? Isn't there a suspension diffrence?

#12 ·
Im bettin he's on an 8" still. Looks an awful lot like mine sat with the 15.50 wide 38's. Funny how if the tire is wider it can look like its sits different. Im still on 38's but they seem different now they arent as wide :shrug:

Gare, you ever miss those 38's? :D looks good.

#13 ·
I was thinking 6" but if it has leaf's I bet it's a 8". I have a 6" on mine and I bet I could fit 37's. Probably will as soon as my 35's wear out.

#22 ·
The front are trimmed, the back has been rubbed.. This FL rain needs to stop so i can go take a side view pic of it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.