Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

won west plains truckpull!

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  big bad stroker 
#1 ·
i went an pulled at westplains truckpull this past friday i pulled home town i hung 400 lbs on the front end an put my blocks in that i made i pulled 266 an then my hitch broke lol i got first though it was 6 of us a 2000 dodge with an edge a 2005 dodge with a tuner an a crewcab dullay d-max with a tuner an a couple gasers i dnt hav secnd gear at all in my auto so i pull first loweverywer at the moment but im happy first place for my stroker!:ford::gun:

#3 ·
Congrats!!:rockwoot: I forgot all about that pull.:doh:

#7 ·
Congratulations that's pretty cool.

#8 ·
Congrats on the win. Now fix that hitch and get back out there. LOL

#10 ·
ya that would have suckd i wasnt planin on breaking it though lol:doh: are any of yaw goin to go pul at bts's pul june 6?

#11 ·
Plannin on it.

#12 ·
sweet id lik to check your truck out if ya show up at bts its pretty sharp.

#13 ·
Thanks hoss,i got the top of the motor tore off right now(been work'n on the d-max)are you goin to Rogdersville MO.?

#14 ·
o yeah i will be their never had a chance to see sum diesels in person drag race other then what i do with mine:tree: i will prbly run just to see how fast it will go with out secnd gear lol:doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.