Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Goerend Transmission for the 6.4

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  RSieck 
#1 ·
Found out the other day that Goerend is making trannies for the 6.4L 5R110. Dave Goerend does an excellent job, and from what I understand he warranties for life, but don't quote me on that. I am pretty sure this is the route that I am going to go, and it may be one many others will want to look in to. Just thought I would throw this out there since Suncoast has really been the only GOOD tranny source for our trucks this far.

#5 ·
Hell ya Dave is the man he sponsors my Fummins and does guarantee for life unless you eff something up and he will know believe me he knows his stuff! Guess im gonna have to give him a call about this!

#7 ·
You guys go right ahead and put a 6.0 5R110 in a 6.4. There are a lot of internal differences. That's why guys are tearing up ATS torque converters. They are putting a 6.0 converter in a 6.4 tranny. A 6.0 couldn't handle a 275 Spartan tune with a stock tranny like a 6.4 with a stock tranny can. That should tell you guys something....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.