Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

2500 well spent

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  kainers 
#1 ·
Damn I love horses.

Started out the wife was training this stubborn biting ass stud named diamond AKA diamond in the ruff.She done very well.He was rideable in a month.Very mello but still stud bite the **** out of yah.Typical but I broke him of that.

FF to couple years ago maybe 3 the owner offered him to my wife for 2500.Well we just sold my horse mister blister ass hole<Another story for 1500.Ok we bought him with a promise of a breeding to go along with the money.

Breeding went find threw a nice filly.Then the problems start.He starts acting like he has west nile blah blah come to find out it is genetic some thing called shivers.It is 100% that this is it.My Uncle is a equine vet down in southern cal.

I guess and not throwing any accusations out there in fear of legal action but it is possible that the original breeders are doing a little bit of line breeding to get more exceptional set of appies.We have another horse from them that his mom is his grandma.But He is a gelding.My wife is hoping that once gelded diamond will maybe become rideable again and not a total loss.

So Filly has it too and the other baby he has probably will have it.IF you want more look it up.Even longer story short cause there is allot more of crap we have been through he is getting gilded tomorrow to help stop this from being spread.I totally forgot about it but I am going to tape it and post the video.Wonder if there is a horse version of rocky mt oasters.

See less See more
#5 ·
Texas style gelding is biting them off..I live in Ga we just do it for fun and protien. Ass clown horses are always cured by tying a mule to them with about 5' of lead rope.Horse acts stupid for awhile ,mule watches till he's tired of it a WHAM foot to face. Mule wins horse is broke... tater

#6 ·
that sucks!! i think too many people are jackin with mother nature too much causing all this. shivers, herda, the leathal white gene, hypp..... good luck with him 6 months or soo and ya should see the testosterone levels gone and see what happens

#10 ·
:whs:

#7 ·
Camera still being a whore.

There is a dirty jobs on horse casteration.SOB didn't know.The vet said he did 18 in one day last summer.#### yesterday he did 6 in one day.140 bucks ain't bad.

There is no ####ing way a grown man or women could bit off a set of horse testies.This guy took what looked like modified hoof trimmers to these ####ers and it still took all he had in his arms to cut the tendons.Mules are the SOB of all time.I would guess worst then zebra's

I can't wait till he is better.Maybe I could ride him then.He turned over on my wife.Thank god she knows her #### or she would been crushed.####ed the saddle up but that was it.That shivers is some weird stuff.I wish I could explain it better.

We checked on him 4 times today.I know damn well he is feeling it.He keeps rubbing his ass on everything.When I got my vasectomy I felt it for 2 weeks.He pissed quite a few times but no #### piles yet.

#11 ·
Wife says he was double negative whatevver that means.Appy qtr horse mix but registered appy.I guess he has allot of qtr horse in him.

The swelling is all but gone.He developed a little adema on his belly which has migrated north towards his front area.I thought it was a hernia at 1st but not.Called the vet and he didn't think it was anything to worry about.Holiday weekend can't imagine what that bill would be.Course loosing a horse would suck also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.