Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Wheels, Shocks, next.....

3K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  aggie 
#1 ·
Heres a pic of the progress so far. I HAD to get the stock wheels/tires off, they were killin me. So far all thats been added is the KMC Addict 20's with Goodyear rubber and Bilsteins. Man, I forgot just how sh!tty the stock shocks really are.

Next up is the full 4" exhaust, S&B, and SCT.........

See less See more
#3 ·
My 6.0's gettin a full bilstien kit this weekend, does it ride that much better than stock?

#8 ·
Cool, I have a leveling kit with 5100 shocks all around. If I get my rims and tires in it will be on this weekend.

#9 ·
Thats super clean wheels and tires can really make or break a ride, nice choice.

Head lights and tow mirrors would ice the cake too.

#17 ·
I would suggest Spartan over SCT.... Maybe your an SCT guy, but after some recent torque converter failures on SCT with IDP custom tunes, I would head down the Spartan path. They are way ahead of the game with the 6.4L. Just read the threads about Rudy's truck and watch the videos I posted if you haven't already. That should sell anyone with a stock truck on Spartan tuning. Just my opinion though

#19 ·
Yeah, I have heard good things about Spartan and will most likely give them a try here very soon. Im trying to keep this a good reliable daily driver/tow vehicle, but its getting harder and harder to resist BIG tunes and go-go juice........

#20 ·
Don't be a p###y, Nate.

#24 ·
Let me know if you wanna put some vinyl graphics on it. My buddy that does the stickers can do that for ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.