Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My new Crew-Cab (pics)

33K views 84 replies 62 participants last post by  Copperhead 
#1 ·
Here's a few pics of my latest project. It's been about 8-10 months in the making working on/off.

Completely went thru this truck from one end to the other

I know this style of truck is out of the norm for most of you guys, but I'm an old school Gen. 1 Lightning guy at heart and I wanted to incorporate some of those character traits into this truck.

I dropped it 3/4 using Lowered I-Beams in the front / shackles & hangers in the rear. Wheels are a 17x9 Centerlines w/ 285/60R17 Toyo's. I also installed helper Airbags in the rear to accomodate any heavy loads since I dropped it.

Perfomance mods include,...... Stage 1 Injectors, TW chip, DIY Intake, Adrenaline HPOP, 4" Farmboy's Exhaust, Aluminum 99 model Intercooler, V-10 tranny cooler, performance valve body, gauges and rockin sound system.

See less See more
#2 ·
That is a cool looking truck! Looks like a lot of work, hope you never need 4wheel drive! How about some engine pictures?

#5 ·
That is badazz. I love the looks of a lowered OBS. That really makes me want to lower my dually.

#12 ·
Thats sweet man!! one of a kind. Youll turn heads at any truck event

#15 ·
loved the first gen lightnings and your truck definitely looks awesome. You and Budro definitely need to get together lol.

Interior is sweet too with the lightning seats all around, top notch work. You should maybe get some of the lightning tags for the back of the bed sides and maybe a small cowl induction hood and it would really throw people for a loop lol.

#16 ·
:whs:

#20 ·
LIGHTNING POWERSTROKE! I LIKE IT.

#24 ·
Great job on that truck.

#25 ·
looks great. i love the way obs trucks look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.