Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.4 with Spartan record at TS

6K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  dc3655 
#1 ·
Rudy's truck made 564 and 1130 on fuel and 701 and 1340 on nitrous on the dyno at TS. He ran the 310 test tune on the fuel only run and I believe added a 125 hp shot on the 701 pull. Congrats to Rudy!!

#3 ·
Thats the first time i have heard one of these trucks straight piped in person. It sounded mean on that pull with nitrous. Nice numbers and truck

#12 ·
It is the same truck that ran a 12.6@108 a few weeks back with the same setup that made 701 and 1340 this past weekend. The 310 tune is the balls dude, I had a guy ride with me in my truck this weekend that has a 12 flat 5.9 mega cab 2500(truck has broke into the 11's before). I had my truck tuned with it and he was very very impressed with the tranny shifts and the power. He said it was the fastest Powerstroke he had rode in tune only and he couldnt believe it had a stock tranny.

Just to show you, this is the guy running that mega in the 1/4 at Steele, Alabama last summer. This is probably the most amazing 12 second drag race I have ever seen

#15 ·
It is the same truck that ran a 12.6@108 a few weeks back with the same setup that made 701 and 1340 this past weekend. The 310 tune is the balls dude, I had a guy ride with me in my truck this weekend that has a 12 flat 5.9 mega cab 2500(truck has broke into the 11's before). I had my truck tuned with it and he was very very impressed with the tranny shifts and the power. He said it was the fastest Powerstroke he had rode in tune only and he couldnt believe it had a stock tranny.

Just to show you, this is the guy running that mega in the 1/4 at Steele, Alabama last summer. This is probably the most amazing 12 second drag race I have ever seen

YouTube - Unexpected ending
he was racing an old frien/foe bruce block ...dig up some quick diesel vids from TS last year...un real racing there... or just google... joel greathouse

#19 ·
I was glad to see your 6.4 run at TS on the dyno. I was kinda tired of seeing dodge after dodge. I like the dodges as well but there were just so many there.

#38 ·
Wow Rudy that is awesome. Those are some very impressive for some simple bolt on mods.

Does anybody have a video or sound card of a 6.4 with a straight pipe. I want to hear the sound of this thing.

#41 ·
Dang, y'all are gonna make me go buy one of those things. That's friggin' awesome!

#43 ·
I think i may be in need of a lil spray, egr delete, and beta 310 tune lol i got my 08 murdered and ready to tear up the track now!

#44 ·
Spartan 310 beta/test tune,powerstroker67 5" CAT/DPF pipe(ceramic coated)" system,S+B air intake, our inhouse EGR block offplate, and single stage NOS kit with an .088" jet(I think). All can be purchased right from Rudy's/ www.dpfdeletekits.com except the 310 tune(still in testing).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.