Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TS Dyno

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  fuekear 
#1 ·
I never got tunes for my set-up, so I had Eric do a tune(thank you), and with no tweaking on a turbo he probably never tuned before, heck I am not quite sure myself what it is to even tell him, it did 497hp and 877tq. I only hit 32psi of boost, and there is plenty of fuel, so hopefully if I get my boost up(supposed to be good for 40+psi), I might get close to my 550hp goal.

#2 ·
Thats some good numbers. I was sure hoping I was gonna see more powerstrokes on the dyno today. I was kinda dissappointed. I like dodges as well, but there were so dang many of them.

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
I don't want to be annoying, and I did recieve my tunes on Friday at noon(after dyno)instead of Wednesday night as I was told. I could not use them from home while at TS so it did not matter. I want all diesel related things to do well, especially Elite, there is some great talent there. I have and had every reason for being upset about this situation, just at the end of my rope with this, as it was supposed to be a fun weekend and it ended bad for alot of reasons. Maybe I was wrong and should of called every day, but I have a life other than this. In the end I am happy that I finally got the tunes, just woulda been nice to use them at TS.

#10 ·
Yep that was me. I know they are good numbers, but there is alot more in it. I was just stuck in limbo with tunes, and waited as long as I could on thursday hoping they would show up. Just bummed, I have a ton of time and money in the motor, and it would of been great to show what it will do at a big event like TS. Some dodge boys were gonna be handed their a**es at the track on Saturday, but of course that got fouled up also. Even with the power it put down the way it was tuned it puts up some good 1/4 mile times. I know a couple people are privy to that - but keep it zipped please, I still want to drop some jaws at the next big event that I can make.

#11 ·
Sorry but there is one more detail I forgot to add, that was on an extreme street tune(not sure if a race tune would of made much of a diff?), as it was my only option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.