Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

need to know about 6.4

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Dzchey21 
#1 ·
:doh:does any one know which programer that doesn't leave foot prints in the computer

#3 ·
yeah do some research but Pahrump who posts on here had his high pressure fuel pump go out. He only had time to download the truck to stock and take it to the dealer. They suspected he had something done to the truck, because he had his intake on still, but even the district rep couldnt prove anything so they warrantied his high pressure pump and there are others who have had issues and warranty has not been denied.

#5 ·
I ahve has zero issues with the Spartan tuner and warranty work....just as mentioned above.

Seems there was a bad seal in my HPFP allowing fuel to drain back into the tank after sitting and the truck would not start after a long rest peroid...I set it to stock and put the CAT/DPF back on, but left the intake and RBP filter back exhaust...along with 10" lift..etc on the truck and thy looked...and looked...and called in a regional rep and he looked, questioned...and frowned..then did $6500 worth of work with the entire fuel system replaced, and the radiator at the same time.

#6 ·
If i was to get a spartan is there anything that i would need to do besides pluggin it in?? just a lil green on this topic...thanks for tha help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.