TS EVENT UPDATE!!!

22K views 208 replies 101 participants last post by  Larry_Dubya 
#1 ·
Keep the guys at home whats going on #s wise

#3 ·
Im pissed im sitting at the house and not at TS on my B-day getting ####faced
Instead I treaded myself to a bottle of Crown reserve

#4 ·
Lots of rain, hoping for the best for tomorrow and hope things don't get to crazy wet!! Tonight at Whabah's was a good time, glad to meet people and put some names with faces!LOL

#6 ·
correct.

apparently a few (true) douche bags thought it would be cool to leave the campground and do donuts all over the track, in the mud, back on the track, etc...and of course the obligatory chain hooking in the F'n Camp Ground area of the track.

nice.

very, very nice.

#99 ·
I was at the track Saturday night for the test and tune which was running. I looked around quite a bit and could not figure out where the damage was in the area of the track. The track and pit area did not have any muddy tire tracks on it or the edges. The pavilion area looked pretty much the same as when we had left except the area had all just been picked up. Some one's gas grill was still in the pavilion and a ton of paper plates and such. The grass hill parking area was still very soft from all the rain and looked muddy like when I left on Friday but no different then that. They just asked that everyone stay off the grass when we got there is all.

Tom

#12 ·
I don't this looks very good for the future of diesel motorsports.

We want the sport to grow...but we can't control ourselves enough to NOT FUK IT UP!

For those supporting/rationalizing the smoke blowing, burnouts, the incessant wompwompwomp-ing of the exhaust saying that "it's a freaking diesel event"

well...

no, the F'n EVENT is on the track, and not in the pits, not in the parking lot, not in the g'damn city streets!

The environmentalists are sitting back watching us kill our sport, and laughing.

They know that any 19 year old with $500 in a box or a chip will FUK this sport up LOOOOONG before they have to.

seriously.

#39 ·
This is so true. Why do you think diesel prices are so high? Why are there more and more restrictions being placed on our emissions? Everybody thinks diesels are just dirty tree killers, and the kind of people that do this crap just make that image even more of a reality. Here at school, it is mostly cummins guys that will black out an intersection for no reason. It is absolutely RIDICULUS! I know every truck can smoke as much as one wants, but the ones I see the most are the cummins, I guess because they are so cheap to mod, but 99% of them don't know how to do it the right way. I get very aggrivated about this issue.

#16 ·
that wouldnt be far cause people bring there kids there and its a family event.. and Im 19..but I'm smart enough to know what to do and when to do it..theres older people that like to show off too fwiw

#40 ·
I agree with you, there are alot of people that choose horrible times and places to do stupid sh!t. Really sucks i know alot of the big vendors were going to show off new products and for alot of us 6.4 guys it was supposed to be a weekend of proving somethings to the dodge and chevy guys... its too bad really.

#17 ·
This event was prolly ruined by some arsehole that invested a $500 chip in his pos truck.

Some people have invested thousands of dollars and time to attend and they do not have the opportunity b'cause of some jakass in daddys truck.

It is hard to seperate the men from the boys sometimes, especially in our sport where everyone has a diesel truck.

To ALL involved in this BS you all are no better than all those pesky ricers on Saturday night. Do any of you think they are COOL?

Glad I wasn't there now, sorry to all that have respect and will be punished for the others.

#21 ·
WOW, I can't see how people could be so stupid to tear up something, then thinks it's a good idea to get on the track and make a mess. I think anyone down there should form a group to find these idiots and get the money you all spent to get there out of them. I hope this dosen't get to ugly I can only assume how mad some of the people who drove down there are going to be.

Jay

#22 ·
We left IA yesterday at 6 AM and had 3 different breakdowns along the way hauling Dannys 6.0 down. And now he can't even race it. I can only imagine how disapointed he is. This is the 2nd time in 3 weeks that we haven't been able to race it. What a shame... I hope the pulls can make up for it.

(Even as I type from my hotel room, I just heard a Dodge rappin it out on the street doin a burnout)

#54 ·
There not all site members im sure, hell out of the 4 guys i know and work with that have hopped up diesel trucks im the only one that gets on the internet like this, hell they just get there information from me or the ford,dodge or chevy dealer.

#24 ·
Well I know I'm pi$$ed about this deal. :mad:

I went out last night one of my buddies driving me cause I was drinking and didn't want to take a chance and every where you go all these kids maybe 16-18 are riding around in there trucks and blowing smoke and burning tires. I didn't see one person that was in there 20's or older out there acting like a jackass. Most of them looked like they were still high school students and if your just riding around checking things out they just swarm you and blow smoke all over you. They think that there trucks are so bada$$ but they wont see what they do on the track or the dyno or hooked to a sled. Most of all the dumba$$es I saw out last night didn't have anything more than a chip on there trucks but they had them loaded up with TS Performance stickers. I honestly feel like that is a slap in the face to them.

#27 ·
WOW

What a shame.........as I sit here unable to make it this year with the Wide Open Crew...I went to this event last year Dennis and Sheila put out a chit load of money for this, and to hear that it is cancelled because of shear stupidity........just flat pisses me off......

It is a 24 hour drive from out here in Utah to Kentucky. The time and money lost to come to these events almost makes it not worth the effort....

Say what you want about your competition, say what you want about the orginizations. But our sport is never gonna get out of the "*******" mentality, until people realize that it is these very things that cause the problems....

All I can say is....................................Is hazing legal in Kentucky? How bout caneing? Somebody need a beatdown.

Wacker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.