Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

innovative race truck does 879hp on one shot of spray!

3K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  jdc753 
#1 ·
Just put innovative diesels race truck on his dyno and she rolled off an 879hp run on one stage of nitrous and didn't miss a beat!! Yah baby can't wait to see what she will do on both stages at ts in a couple days! The canadians are coming...:eek:

#2 ·
The 6oh's are taking over:evil

#4 ·
:bowfast: :bowfast: :bowfast: :evil :evil :evil :ford: :ford: Good job Eric and others!

#5 ·
Just put innovative diesels race truck on his dyno and she rolled off an 879hp run on one stage of nitrous and didn't miss a beat!! Yah baby can't wait to see what she will do on both stages at ts in a couple days! The canadians are coming...:eek:
Thats an understatement if I ever saw one :evil

This is definitely the year for the 6OH's keep up the good work guys, its gotta be the whiskey up in Canada cause we sure know it ain't the water lol

#16 ·
Update time boys... Eric just ran an 11.55 @ 115mph on one small shot. Not bad for its first run down the track since the minor upgrades....
I smell some 10's coming up shortly from this truck....

#18 ·
My truck is still in pieces...lol

More news from the track though... Eric ran an 11.50 @ 116mph blacking out the track the whole way down the track. Figured out the nitrous wasn't even working so these numbers are on motor only!!

They are trying to get the nitrous working and run a 10 tonight!!!

#25 ·
My truck is still in pieces...lol

More news from the track though... Eric ran an 11.50 @ 116mph blacking out the track the whole way down the track. Figured out the nitrous wasn't even working so these numbers are on motor only!!

They are trying to get the nitrous working and run a 10 tonight!!!
Daaaaayumn!!! 09 is certainly the year of the 6.0 :evil:evil:evil Go get em boys:ford:

#24 ·
I need to give u my number so when u have a brilliant idea like that, I can talk u into it and join as well.

Big respect to the awesome numbers! Weather is perfect for turbos. Low humidity, maybe 60 degrees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.