Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

You know it's a bad, sad day....

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  stroker1999 
#1 ·
When Banks Power rips you off, LOL
It's not bad enough that they have "Banks Power" in really big letters across both sides of the box for the whole world to see but here I order $376 ($415 w/sh) for their IC tubes, boots, and clamps and low and behold the 6 clamps ($5x.00) are nowhere to be found :mad: That's it- I'm not ever going to buy another banks product again :mad: (as if I ever was going to anyways lol :flipa:) I guess I'll call them this morning and see if I can get them to overnight them. It's not that I need them- I can reuse my clamps I already have since they're basically new- it's just that I paid for them, someone signed the packing list with them on it andnot in the box, and they should have been here yesterday! Friggin AZZHATS!

#2 ·
That's the ultimate mood changer! Your box arrives with new goodies, you are all excited to open it up and get it installed, only to find out that parts are missing. I feel for ya man. Hope they get it all straightened out.

The way things go, they'll say it was signed off on the packing list, so you must have lost them!

#4 ·
you guys know what I honestly expected the worse when I called since the packing list was signed off on. My "Power Consultant" Chuck Devall answered his ext and I told him what I was missing and he said hold on and transfered me to the small parts section that answer, read my address, and said that they'd ship out today :D I mean real nice and on the ball. I can honestly see how they suck non-suspecting newbies in.

#9 ·
I feel your pain!! I received my new gauges i ordered last night and the exhaust gauge is broke. I called this morning and they just wanna say i did something wrong.Now I have to send it back and have them examine it before they will ship a new one.Bet they wont be in a big hurry to get it back to me either.Women just acted like they didnt want to stand behind it.That $hit burns me up!!!!!!:mad:

#10 ·
I feel your pain!! I received my new gauges i ordered last night and the exhaust gauge is broke. I called this morning and they just wanna say i did something wrong.Now I have to send it back and have them examine it before they will ship a new one.Bet they wont be in a big hurry to get it back to me either.Women just acted like they didnt want to stand behind it.That burns me up!!!!!!:mad:
WTF, that's just being an azzhat right there! Were did you buy the gauge/s from? You might just save the next guy the hassle next time someone is looking at buying gauges through them.

And 6speed and Amarillo I don't have them yet, lol. Even though they seemed on the ball I don't think I'm going to hold my breath just yet, I haven't received an UPS tracking yet :doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.