Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

pics wanted: 8-10" lift with 38-40" tires

32K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  HUCKit 
#1 ·
like the title says. Any help would be great. Also could you post the bra d of
Lift and tall
Kyle

#5 ·
How in the hell do you resize a pic for this sites size requirements??? I have an 8" pro comp stage 2 with dual shox towers and mx6r's all around. 20x10 XD monsters with 37x1350x20 Interco SS M-16's under it. Would love to show it to ya but I dunn O..

#23 ·
Yes it rides High, Isnt noooooo where near as stiff as others I have been in and It isnt as slow anymore, 550hp now babyyy!

BTW Kris - I do beleive yours has only ran a total of 2 weels since last November?

#13 ·
rides like an 8" lift :postwhore2: Its not to bad, i am kidding around but i mean, it does ride like a lifted truck. It can get bumpy at times, the springs actually have some decent flex for leaf springs on these heavy ass trucks. It would probably ride better if i got some dual shocks up front actually bought some decent shocks, right now i just have some cheapy pro comps on it. I love it though :D

These are with 37s

#14 ·
just trying to decide if the extra money is worth it for the icon. I can get the fabtech for alittle over $1200.

#15 ·
http://www.powerstrokenation.com/photopost/data/500/medium/New_12_5_Inch_Icon_Lift_System_pictures_004.JPG[/img] I got more in my gallary. also on my http://community.webshots.com/user/flamedoutf250 page. But my truck is an Icon/DR 12.5" lift with 38`s. I went with 38`s only because both the Icon/DR 10.5/12.5 lift systems called for 39.5" tires. I used to have a rubicon express 6.5" lift with 37" tires. So I went with 38`s for now , because I only have 4.30 gears and to run 40" tires I need to regear again. so down the road when I decide how much higher I might go and what size tire I will run I will regear and more up in tire size. I got to the lift of the MT 38x15.50r18 claws wear out to decide. hope these pics help ya?!

#16 ·

#19 · (Edited)
Combination Rize and Icon...12" lift +- 40" tires, since lowered to 8" and 37" tires..so much better ride quality and handles sooooo much better.

#21 · (Edited)
38/15.50/16 groundhawgs on 8.5 and 37/13.50/20 toyos on same lift. rides better than fabtech on a similar truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.