Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

OUO Traction Blocks...WOW

8K views 71 replies 21 participants last post by  coldair 
#1 ·
I got my OUO Traction blocks today and all I can say is WOW. I only got the blocks for right now cause the bars are out being powdercoated. I got the 5" 5* Angled blocks with the adjustable pin. The welds are spotless, and man are these things beefy. I cant wait to get my adjustable bars and get them isntalled soon.

See less See more
#18 ·
This wasn't posted under the "Power Stroke Nation Sponsors" forum.....

So I didn't see a problem with informing members of other products out there,....that is what everyone else does,....help others with other options right?

If someone starts a thread about "Toyo tires",.....people give advice of other brands, and better pricing all the time,...how is this different?

And for the record, I have NOTHING to do with the other company,...in fact,....we don't get along at all,....real bad blood between us....

So I'm not hyping them up,....I'm just helping the people I do talk too(PSN members), by providing other avenues.

#20 ·
awesome. i own the site. i dont take lightly to constant PIMPING!! do not reply in this thread again unless it is in reference to OUO traction blocks. start your own thread. maybe you and tanks should start your own shop, then you guys could put your desks next to each other.

#26 ·
Ok time to get back on subject.

Those things are awesome. Can't believe how beefy and sturdy those things look. Saw them on the bronco and liked the look from the first time I saw them.

What color are the bars getting powercoated?

#27 ·
i want to get a pair just like that for the back of my truck, i hope to know how you like them.

#32 ·
I'm don't want to start anything, but i would have ended up with OUO bars if a vendor on this and other forums had answered the phone or even returned my phone call and messages....They didn't after two weeks so i went with another company. OUO are AWESOME bars no doubt about it. But overall i'm happy with my final purchase as i'm sure you will be too!

#54 ·
I'm guessing you're referring to us as I don't know of anyone else on here who sells OUO. When did you call? Did you leave a message on the voicemail? I asked Marty and he doesn't know of you calling?

I had dealt with you via PM's about some OUO bars back in late Jan/early Feb and hadn't heard anything since then.

It is hard for Marty to be able to handle every call, email, PM's, etc., which is why he has a full staff at the two shops and has me online to assist people.

#33 ·
There is a guy here localy who has broken his 2nd set. I don't know the details. The info is from the mgr of the shop who has replaced them. The dude has a fairly beefed up dodge, or so he sez. He finaly went to fab tec bars.
I don't know much about either, but it looks like they do different things. Any feed back on this?

#35 ·
The post was not a question of ones intelegence or relationship to me, only that he has broke them and was trying out a different brand.

Now to make the question a bit more clear...

Has anyone heard of them breaking, and what are the differences between them and the other types?

#36 ·
I have OUO traction bars on both my trucks, and I am extremely happy with them. They are far superior to the other brands of traction bars that I've used.

If someone has broken a set of OUO's, the most likely way of managing that would be incorrect installation. You need to install them with the truck on the ground at proper ride height. If someone installed them while the truck was on a hoist, I could see bad things happening.

FWIW, Dave at OUO told me to do everything I could think of to break the bars that I have. So far, they've held solid at hp levels well above stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.