Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

2011 Super Duty Spy Shots

8K views 34 replies 28 participants last post by  PSD 2004 
#1 ·
Here's a link and a quick picture of what the blue oval is working on wrapping around the new 6.7L motor. Looks like it's coming together well, imo

2011 Spy Shots

See less See more
#5 ·
In the spy shots it doesnt have the funny double tip. Lets hope it stays that way!

#12 ·
If you look in the full truck shot, it had the 6.4L tail pipe.

I know that I'm hoping the truck comes out as good as it seems because it'll be my next upgrade. I think it's gonna be a home run for looks AND the new motor!

#13 ·
ah what the hell....

Coil over front?!?! :doh: god, someone please please tell me that it's no an IFS set up.

what ever happened to the good ol solid dana 60 front and leafs?

anyone think the body is looking like the new chevy *curse the word* body style?

the engine and trans sounds about the best thing they have going in that truck...

anyone find out the specks on it? or are they still undisclosed?

#32 ·
ah what the hell....

Coil over front?!?! :doh: god, someone please please tell me that it's no an IFS set up.

what ever happened to the good ol solid dana 60 front and leafs?

If you look close in one of the pictures you can actaully see the front diff cover. So to me it seems like Ford is staying with the solid front axle.

#14 ·
Looks like it has a taller hood, light behind the rear tires. I like the wheels better on that truck than mine. It also has the same front end. you can see the radius arm in their.

It really does look like the truck is a stepside?

#15 ·
I saw what you mean about the hood, it kind of looks like it has a cowl type look kind of like the new cheby's, but they tend to put padding in some of that camo cover up sometimes to fool people.

#18 ·
Good lookin truck so far. Can't wait to see some photos with out the cover.

#19 ·
looks good. the head lights look a bit smaller than the ones on the 08/9s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.