Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

200,000 mi warranty????

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  amarillo250 
#1 ·
A while back I was talking to a fellow at my local where my truck was raised from an infant and he said something about Ford had offered an optional 200,000 mi warranty because of it's 6.0 issues. I asked if I could purchase this before my 100,000 ran out and he did'nt give me a clear answer,, Does anyone know of such a thing???? This was some time back but recently been thinking of it as I am at 81,000 now.

#2 ·
There is an extended engine warranty available. It is a 7 year/200,000 mile warranty, so it will get you 2 extra years and 100,000 miles on top of the current warranty. Yes, it must be purchased before the original warranty expires. There are 2 options, the first covers 13 components and the second covers 21 components. My dealer quoted me $1920 for the 13 component option.

#8 ·
its all relevant to to your vin number..so if you want the number to the dealer where I bought mine I would be more then happy to give that to you, just pm me.

They dont care if you are out of state..they are making money off the warranty. Just dont let them talk you into a aftermarket warranty, becuase they will..go with the ford extended warranty and additional 2 years and 100k miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.